The College Street Medical Practice Patient Participation Group is a small and friendly group who meet on the first Saturday of every second month, starting at 10:00 till 12:00.
If you are intending to join any of the meetings please check with the receptionist just in case any changes have been made at the last minute.
All patients are welcome to attend and share their views and experiences about being a patient of College Street Medical Practice. Light refreshments are also made available.
So what is a Patient Participation Group (PPG)?
A patient Participation Group is:
Patients working with the practice to:
- Help themselves and other patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Provide practical support for the practice
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
Varied to suit local needs
- The activities of each group are determined by the needs of the community and in consultation with practice staff.
Based on co-operation
- It works by building a relationship between the practice staff and patients that breaks down barriers to communication
- It enables the sharing of information
- It can provide a springboard for public involvement in wider aspects of the NHS
Aware and sensitive
- It is confidential when needed
- It communicates widely throughout the local community
If you are interested in being a part of the College Street Medical Practice Patient Participation Group please contact Helen Millward the Practice Manager on 0115 9734502 to discuss.
Feedback and Suggestions for the Patient Group
This form should not be used for complaints or issues of a personal nature.
If you have a complaint please address this to the Practice Manager, who will respond swiftly and in confidence.
You can either email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below: